JOWAR BHAKARI / SORGHUM FLAT BREAD / ज्वारीची भाकरी
Jwariche peeth / jowar or sorghum flour
2 cups + for dusting
3. Make sure water is a little hot but still bearable with bare hands.
7. You may have to keep on turning around the plate to get the dough evenly thin.
8. Also make sure it does not stick to the bottom, so keep on dusting below.
9. Heat a griddle / tava.
10. Carefully pick up the flattened out dough and invert it on to the griddle.
12. Keep the flame low.
16. Remove on to a kitchen duster and continue the same way with the rest.
17. I usually prefer tearing it up in half, and drizzling pure ghee into the pocket.
18. Serve them hot along with zunka or pithale.
Thank you for visiting www.paripoornapaksiddhi.blogspot.in Your comments, suggestions and feedback are extremely valuable. Do leave a note on your queries, questions, suggestions and feedback, it will be highly valued and appreciated. Please visit again.